Adhar card is essential document in current scenario. Due to its use as a identity and address proof card. So it is urgent to update adhar card in case of any change.
Government of India arrange a proper team to maintain all facility. Currently we have two mode of update adhar card as online and offline. Now it is way to update of adhar card.
Last Date of income tax return filing is 31 July for the financial year 2018-2019. In current time to file income tax return is too easy due to technology. You can easily file your income tax return by following some easy steps.
The government takes some decision against the taxpayer if they don’t file income tax return on time.
Step No.1. Need some document before starting to file income tax return
- PAN card
- Form 16 in case ofsalariedemployee
- Bank account details for refund
- Adhar card for e- verification
- Investment details in case of deduction
Step No.2 Required registration for filing income tax return
- Open website of incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
- Click new e-filing registration if already registered then click login
- Select user type ( in case of the individual) select individual only
- After completion of new registration login
Step No.3 Login
- Dashboard and two subheadings display
- click filing of income tax return
- Now select option carefully
- If you are comfortable with online mode then select online mode and file income tax retune easily
Step No.4 ITR form appeared
- General information be careful about the accuracy of data
- filing status, be carefully read all option and select them
Now select next option (Income details)
in case of salaried employed see form 16 A
Otherwise, calculate income accord to schedules
Step No 5. Deduction details
- collect document of investment and donation for deduction purpose
- Enter figure of the amount that was invested in
Step No.6 Now the actual amount of income tax appeared
- in case of short of the amount deposited otherwise refund in your account soon
Step No.7 Verification
- Carefully enteraddhar the number and mobile number
- Otp appeared in your mobile number enter
- Now your return complete
Step No. 8 Take print out for future reference of ITR
Note: Last date of filing income tax return in Assessment Year 2018-2019 is 31 August 2018.
India is big economic but only 5 to 10 percent people in India pay income tax. This is the main cause of high tax rate in India.
But when we consider the whole income tax. Income Tax has a lot of tax planning section. If a taxpayer properly plans according to all deduction mention in income tax act, then a taxpayer easily claim deduction in income tax
Tax saving section in India
Major deduction in income tax is section 80 c. U/s 80 c, a taxpayer can claim Rs.1,50,000 deductions in total income. Due to this reason this section is playing a major role in tax planning.
Tax saving option under section 80 C to 80 U
1.Deduction in respect of Life Insurance premium, Contribution to Provident Fund, PPF.
Individual spouse and child
Tuition fee for children
Repayment of housing loan
2.Loan Taken for Higher Education Under section 80E
If any taxpayer has taken loan for higher education purpose, any family member a
son, daughter, wife, brother and any other family member. In this case a taxpayer plan income tax deduction. The principle amount of loan not allow but interest amount of loan taken allow.
Note: For a period of 8 years from the year he starts paying interest
Self, spouse, child
- Under section 80g of income, tax donation is exempt
Finance minister specific some criteria for deduction in u/ s 80g as some donation are 100 percent deductible or some 50 percent.
- Deduction in respect of rent paid under section 80GG
If a taxpayer living in rented house, then u/c 80gg claim deduction in rent paid. Most of the person not aware this section.
Limit of deduction: Maximum 5000 p.m. or 25 percent of adjusted GTI or Excess of rent paid over 10 percent of adjusted GTI
- Deduction in respect of interest on deposits in savings account
Interest received on saving account is considering as an income, therefore consider as a taxable income.
Individual and HUF
Deduction limit: Above the 10000 consider taxable income
Deduction allows in U/ s 80D is Rs.15,000 and Rs.20, 000
Under section 80 is 15000 exempt from income tax
In case of Business deduction
- 100 percent deduction of profit from the eligible business of the eligible startup
2.Deduction in Royalty Income under section 80QQB
Note: Individuals who are resident in india and are authors
100 Percent of such income or 300000 whichever is less
Everybody wants to create wealth but some people create real wealth. Becuase some people are the focus to grow wealth other just daydreamers. We required the regular contribution of our income towards wealth creation fund so that we can achieve financial freedom. But lack of knowledge and guidance only a few achieve those goals.
So how can we create wealth in long run?. Today, I want to explain a great topic called, Wealth creation formula. why this is wealth creation formula because of the power of compounding interest.
“Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it … he who doesn’t … pays it.”― Albert Einstein
SIP:- Systematic Investment Plan is the easiest way to investment
The concept of SIP is very simple and easy due to the need for less fund required to start the investment compared to one-time investment with a large amount. So it is very affordable in India to develop investment habits. But a lot of people not aware till now, some are aware but not taken seriously.
Benefits of SIP
Power of compounding
Compound interest provide much higher return compared to one-time investment
Tax saving investment in under section 80
- Long in a period of investment is 3 years
Lowest login period
Compare to other investment instruments Elss have an only login period of 3 years
2x higher return on Rd
Compare to Fds and another traditional investment ELSS return is much higher.
Sandeep Maheshwari is a well-known Entrepreneur in India. Play a major role
About Sandeep Maheshwari Personal life
wife age height eduction award
About Sandeep Maheshwari as a Motivational Speaker
Sandeep Maheshwari is the most popular motivational speaker in India. Very practical thinker with high vision and inspiration
Sandeep Maheshwari recommended books
Inspirational books by sandeep sir
- Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson
(One of my all-time favourites. I am sure you will love it too!)
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz
(Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right!)
- Think & Grow Rich by Napolean Hill
(Undoubtedly, the best book ever written on becoming successful in the materialistic world!)
- The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
(In a nutshell, our life depends upon our way of thinking.)
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
(The name says it all!)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
(It’s worth reading at least once.)
- Unlimited Power by Anthony Robbins
(Nice to get motivated and excited to do something.)
- Chicken Soup for the Unsinkable Soul
(Short stories to make you smile and cry.)
- Marketing Management by Philip Kotler
(For those who want to make it big in business.)
- See You At The Top by Zig Ziglar
(Full of real-life examples, inspirational stories and motivational quotes)
- You can Heal Your Life by Louise L. Hay
(The name says it all.)
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
(One of the best books that I have ever read!!!)
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
(Once you start reading it, you won’t stop until you finish it!)
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull: A Story by Richard Bach
(A timeless inspirational story!)
Power of Goals Setting and writing
If you study in deep, you will find a successful person have crystal clear goals. A person with less capacity has crystal clear goals do anything in life.
In 1979 interviewers asked HARVARD MBA PROGRAM students about how many of them set goals.
Results: 84 % had never set goals, 13% had goals but they were not written on paper and had no plans to do the goals
A study shows: Only 3% of people had goals, written on the paper and had plans on how they will do those goals.
After 10 years in 1989, they interviewed the same people again and results were mind-blowing.
13% of people were earning two times the money 84% people were earning
And 3% of people were earning more money than 97% people put together.
It is very important to have goals but it is more important to write on paper.
Written goals give us clarity of mind to take proper actions. If you can take proper actions over a time, you can easily change your results.
In other words: No goals No clarity.
People with goals clearly Know
- Which skill to learn
- Whom to meet and make friends with
- How much ability is required to accomplish the goals.
- How much money to earn for a better lifestyle
- How much sales to do
A goal is a very powerfull tool. when you start to use this tools your life will change in every direction.
Financial Confidence is a very big topic to discuss but It completely changes your lifestyle.
How can we set a budget?
How can we set an income target?
Above two question change your complete financial planning. Let’s start
- Firstly prepare a sheet of all expenses and all assets
- Prepare a sheet of all income source
- Now time to reviews all expense and all income source. Our main target to grow income and control all expenses.
How can we manage our income? it is a very important task.
first of all, divide all income in five head of income
- For long-term goals
- For short-term goals
- free accounts
- You are a Passionate About It
- One Revenue Stream
- Few Steps to Revenue
- You Know the Customer
- Sufficiently large market
- You are sharing your idea!
- Innovation in products range